[full_width_section bg_pos=”Left Top” bg_repeat=”No-Repeat” text_color=”Dark” image_url=”” top_padding=”50″ bottom_padding=”50″ background_color=”#ffffff”]
Activities within the farm:
During your stay at Casa Il Gobbo, you can:
- Get involved in taking care of the animals living there.
- Visit the apiary and participate in the honey extraction process (in appropriate periods of the year).
- Taste the artisan products of the farm.
- Visit the “Specola” observatory for an aperitif at sunset on the historic terrace.
For further information on the Specola, we recommend visiting the following page: www.specolalucca.com
Recommended external activities:
- Visiting the wine cellars located along the oil and wine road of the hills of Lucca.
- Stables for lovers of horse riding.
- Trekking on the hills along the numerous CAI (Club Alpino Italiano – Italian Alpine Club) trails.
- Mountain bike excursions along the hill and mountain trails to the upper plains area of the Pizzorne Mountains.
- Visiting Giacomo Puccini’s house and to Massaciuccoli Lake.
- Participating in the numerous town feasts held in the summer months throughout Lucca and experiencing popular folklore.
- Enjoying a relaxing time at the thermal spas of Monsummano Terme, Terme di Montecatini and Terme di Bagni di Lucca.
- Visiting the beautiful area of Garfagnana and tasting the local foods of the mountain tradition.